- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred), Construction Management, Engineering Technology and/or Mathematics.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business documents, technical specifications/procedures, and government regulations.
- Must be familiar in the following software applications: MS Office Suite, Planswift, Agtek, Blue Beam, Adobe, Earthworks by Trakware, SmartBid, etc.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work as a team to efficiently complete jobs to the highest customer satisfaction.
- Communication skills.
- Time Management & organization skills.
- Full time
- Paid time Off
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide necessary support to the project manager to assist in the initial setup of a project
- Create & submit initial submittals
- Analyze drawings and submit any RFI’s
- Prepare & create construction schedules
- Assist in change orders
- Create request for pricing for materials, subcontractors, equipment, etc.
- Assist in the supervision of daily construction activities
- Assist in the planning of deliveries for each project site
- Provide progress photos
- Analyze weekly labor & equipment costs
- Participate & attend project meetings
- Provide quality control
- Ensures bids proposals are completed in a timely fashion to allow for team review prior to submission.